It's checking that takes banking to a new level. Earn high interest while receiving refunds on your ATM fees* — not just in Auburn or even just in Alabama, but nationwide!
All you have to do is meet some easy qualifications during the monthly cycle — and even if you don't meet the qualifications, your account is still earns a base rate of interest. Connect your account to Keystone Saver to grow your savings automatically. Open Keystone Cash online today!
- Earn 1.65% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- Earn 1.65% - 0.43% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.10% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Unlimited check writing and debit card use
- Can link to high-interest Keystone Saver account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- First order of checks free
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free e-Statements
- Free debit card
- Free balance inquiries and telephone transfers
- Free notary services
- Overdraft privilege available
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Earning high interest and ATM fee refunds is easy. To earn your rewards, simply do the following transactions and activities in your Keystone Cash checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If you don't qualify, don't worry — your account is still free, and you still earn our base interest rate. Plus you can get back to earning rewards the very next qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/25/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open Keystone Cash is $25. For Keystone Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 1.65%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in a range of 1.65% - 0.43% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Keystone Cash all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Keystone Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Keystone Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.