This savings account makes saving easy and automatic. Each month, the rewards you earn with Keystone Cash are automatically deposited into Keystone Saver. Plus, Keystone Saver also earns a high rate of interest.
All you have to do to earn rewards is meet the simple qualifications in Keystone Cash. So sit back, relax, and let these accounts build your savings for you. Open Keystone Cash and Keystone Saver today!
- Linked to Keystone Cash account
- Automatic transfers of Keystone Cash rewards
- Earn 0.40% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- Earn 0.40% - 0.27% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.10% APY* if qualifications are not met on Keystone Cash checking
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free e-Statements
- Free notary services
- Free balance inquiries and telephone transfers
- Up to 6 free pre-authorized withdrawals, automatic transfers, telephone transfers, checks, drafts, debit card or similar transactions per statement cycle (there is a $3.00 service charge per withdrawal, after the sixth occurrence)
- Unlimited in-branch withdrawals or transfers
- No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for the Keystone Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Keystone Saver rate too. To earn your rewards, simply do the following transactions and activities in your Keystone Cash checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
If you don't qualify, don't worry — both your Keystone Cash and Keystone Saver accounts are still free, and you still earn our base interest rate. Plus you can get back to earning rewards the very next qualification cycle.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/25/2014. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open Keystone Cash is $25. For Keystone Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 1.65%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in a range of 1.65% - 0.43% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Keystone Cash all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Keystone Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Monthly Qualification Cycle means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Keystone Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Keystone Cash is automatically transferred to Keystone Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Keystone Cash APY. The Keystone Saver APYs may be less than Keystone Cash APYs. If qualifications in Keystone Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $50,000 in Keystone Saver receive an APY of 0.40%; and (2) balances over $50,000 in Keystone Saver earn 0.20% interest rate on portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range of 0.40% - 0.27% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Keystone Cash, all balances in Keystone Saver earn 0.10% APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.